Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is This Thing On

There is so much going on in my life right now, I figured...WHY NOT ADD A BLOG!?!?! As if I don't currently have enough going on. Single mom of 2, life group leader, tech team member, big bank employee, planning vacation to Disney next month, planning group missions trip to Kenya in August, and what else.....oh yeah...dishwasher extraordinaire!

I don't really know where this blog will take me. I don't know what my "purpose" is in even starting one, but what I do know is that I will try to keep it current. Yeah, tell that to my last journal entry dated July 2008. Oh well. Maybe since I spend all day on the computer anyway, this blogging thing will come a bit easier for me.

Cool. Now time to get back to my beloved bejeweled blitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment